UNIVERSAL ENGINEERING EMPORIUM [UEE] is an independent specialist consultancy and training organisation focusing on strategic and technical issues in the oil, gas and petrochemicals industry. Formed in 1996, headquartered in London and with offices in Moscow, Egypt and MuMBAi, our in-depth knowledge of the industry combined with extensive technical and commercial experience enables us to guarantee that all our events are delivered to the very highest standards.
Classroom led training courses are an important part of our event portfolio and we have an enviable reputation for delivering courses across the globe on a wide range of both technical and management topics for the industry. Our extensive network of trainers are made up of senior industry experts with relevant and high-level “in the field” experience ensuring the highest level of knowledge transfer.
Our training courses can be run both as public multiclient or as in-house. The latter format is becoming increasiLNGy popular allowing budget spend to be focused on the training. A real learning experience designed to help you achieve your business objectives through the expertise and knowledge of your personnel.
MAJOR INDEPENDENT CONSULTANT
Universal Engineering Emporium’s mission is to act as Client Project Engineer (UEE), providing invaluable expertise, advice and support throughout all the key stages of project analysis and implementation.
ADVANTAGES OF UEE
- Helps to maintain the project within budget, on target and up to the required standard
- An excellent way to train the Client team
- Recognition from the Contractors that the UEE team is controlling activities
- Instrumental in resolving issues or disputes
- May help to secure financing
- More economical than a traditional PMC (Project Management Consultant)
In addition, Universal Engineering Emporium offer consultancy services to major banks, providing independent analysis and technical supervision for projects they have financed.
- Strategic Analysis
- Profitability Studies
- Project Development
- Project Management
- Personnel Training
- Legal and Finance
Universal Engineering Emporium’s background and expertise in the execution of complex refinery projects enables it to deliver practical solutions for:
- Improving Project Strategy
- Identifying Market Opportunities
- Optimising Unit Performance
- Respecting Environmental Regulations
The Universal Engineering Emporium’s team consists of highly qualified experts in the oil refining and petrochemical sectors with previous experience in many of the industry’s leading companies such as UOP, Axens, IFP, CB&I Lummus, Amec Foster Wheeler, Technip, Shaw, Fluor, MW Kellogg, Shell, BP, Akzo Nobel, Basell, BASF,TNK-BP, Lukoil, Rosneft, Tatneft, KBC and VNIPINEFT.
UEE LEARNING SOLUTIONS
The UEE works with organisations across three areas:
- Learning strategy and transformation
- Learning strategy: Defining the right learning strategy, operating model, governance, return/value on investment and sustainability
- Digital learning strategy: Conducting digital learning design, development, delivery and evaluation
- Learning transformation: Transforming client learning functions to support the organisation’s strategic plan, learning and digital strategy
- Managed learning services: learning design and development
- Learning needs analysis: Identifying the most effective way to design and deliver learning programmes to the learner for particular requirements
- Classroom: Creating immersive and prac-academic classroom learning using multiple pedagogical approaches
- Building learning academies
- Foundation model: Defining, scoping and building transformational academies for our clients based on eight levers – business strategy alignment, learning metrics and impact, integrating learning with other HR processes, learner experience, L&D operating model, L&D role and competence, technology and infrastructure and learning culture
- Course to role approach: Developing a tailor-made learning curriculum to meet the specific requirements of a learner’s role
- Learning journey: Creating an immersive learning journey for individuals / business functions through a practitioner’s perspective with focus on competency mapping, succession planning and capability development
A DIFFERENTIATED LEARNING PARADIGM
- Innovative technology: Powered by a state-of-the-art technology platform, our Learning Management System provides a seamless learning experience combining instructor-led, self-paced, virtual classroom and mobile learning options. Learners are able to create personalised progress journeys by measuring outcomes and are encouraged to learn through peer communities to promote collaborative learning.
- Learning design that delivers: The UEE brings real world experience and knowledge to contextualise learning designs so that their impact is measurable and relevant to organisations. We believe in defining clear objectives, curating content to pique emotional Connect and engaging with alternate formats such as gamification and storytelling to deliver exceptional learning programmes.
- Global network: Our UEE operates across the world to develop compelling solutions that our clients need. We also work to create internationally recognised programmes that add unequaled value to organisations.